Most Community Ed programs are fee-based programs, as we are self-supporting. Unless otherwise noted, all necessary materials and supplies are included in the registration fee. When possible, online registration is encouraged. If registering by mail, include fees with the registration form. Checks should be made payable to Parkway-Rockwood Community Ed. Returned payments will be handled in accordance with Rockwood School District finance procedures and applicable fees may apply.
Cancellation of classes/programs will be at the discretion of Community Ed. If a class/program is cancelled due to low enrollment, participants will be notified and receive a full refund. Customer-initiated cancellations made at least three business days prior to start of class/program may qualify for a refund minus a 5% processing fee. Customer-initiated cancellations made two or less business days prior to start of class/program or prior to second meeting of class/program with multiple meeting dates may qualify for a 50% refund. No refunds will be made following the second meeting of class/program. The class/programs listed below have a different cancellation policy:
- Adventure Club School Year and Summer Programs
A two week written notice is required for schedule changes. A three week notice is required for non-school day contracts. The summer weekly deposit is non-refundable for cancelled weeks, but may be moved to a non-scheduled week. For further information, please see the Family Handbook.
Swim Club - Thirty day notice is required
Swim America - no refunds for classes missed
Adult Day Trips - last day to cancel is one month prior to day of trip. Visit trip page for a complete list of trips and cancellation dates.
- Rockwood Thunder Volleyball Club
- Club Team - If the Club season is cancelled prior to January 1, the Club fees will be partially refunded for any expenses not yet incurred. All Club fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after January 1. Any additional Club expenses that have not been incurred will be 100% refundable, less applicable fees. Any refunds that are less than $100 (with the exception of U18 teams) will be issued a credit to the family account. Any refunds greater than $100 will be refunded back to the original payment form.
- Camps/Clinics/Open Gyms/Youth Programs - cancellations made 10 or more business days in advance of the start date will receive a full refund minus service fees.
- Trek and Travel Cancellation Fees and Dates
The following cancellation policy has been put into place to provide flexibility for families due to unforeseen circumstances while allowing us to maintain our ability to meet the district requirement that all trips are self-funded and fees cover the cost for all expenses:
- All cancellations prior to December 1 will be refunded in full, minus a $20 processing fee.
- Full refunds for cancellations made after December 1 are not guaranteed unless we are able to place another student on the trip as Community Ed will have already submitted non-refundable deposits for transportation and lodging. If we are not able to place another student on the trip, you will receive a maximum refund of the total determined for the trip they signed up for (exceptions may be made for emergency and/or documented medical reasons).
- Early Childhood
Visit Early Childhood's homepage for more information.
- Parkway Swim Club/Swim School
Visit Parkway's Swim Club/Swim School homepage for more information.
Behavior Management and Discipline Guidelines