FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is it safe to make a payment online?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is your payment policy?
- Where can I send a message or question?
We protect the security of your information via the following methods:
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a 'need to know' basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your passwork and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards. You may also pay by ACH (electronic checking or savings withdrawal).
All online orders must be paid online in U.S. Dollars.
Please visit the Contact Us page to send an email or contact us via phone.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.