2020 Summer Programs / Trek & Travel -
A Parent/Child Trip for Fourth and Fifth Grade Families*
Explore unique features that make the Ozark Mountain region a national treasure while making memories with your child that will last a lifetime. Join us as we:
- Hike through Elephant Rocks State Park
- Participate in a program at Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park
- Investigate the St. Francis River at Millstream Gardens
- Enjoy a campfire with s’mores
- Enjoy an evening program at the Battle of Pilot Knob State Historic Site.
We will spend Saturday night at the Shepherd Mountain Inn and Suites.
Trip 1: September 13-14, 2020
Trip 2: October 3-4, 2020
*This trip is only for 4th and 5th grades and their parents.
$139 per person
Fee includes all overnight stay at a hotel with private parent/child room, supplies, equipment, activities, transportation by charter bus and meals.
1. Select 'Enroll Now' on the weekend you prefer below, choose the name of the adult who will be attending the program and complete the registration.
2. Select 'Enroll Now' on the weekend you prefer below, choose the name of the child who will be attending the program and complete the registration.
3. Pay for all enrollments and look for your confirmation email.