SummerBlast: August 5-8
ALL NEW FORMAT! Get a taste of some of our most popular Community Ed programs in the areas of aquatics, arts, enrichment, outdoor education and sports each day as you splash, create, explore, discover and play.
Here's how SummerBlast works:
- Choose from five convenient drop-off/pick-up locations listed below and ride the bus each day to the SummerBlast location at Parkway Central High School (choose one drop-off/pick-up location for the entire week).
- Drop-off time is between 7:30-8 a.m. Camp runs until 4 p.m. Pick-up time is between 4-5:30 p.m. (more details will be provided prior to start of camp)
- Following drop-off, campers will be bused to the SummerBlast location for fun and adventure each day.
- You must register for the entire week (registration per day is not an option).
- Campers will need to bring a sack lunch each day (snacks provided).
For Students entering Grades 1-6 for the 2019-20 School Year
Dates: August 5-8
SummerBlast Location: Parkway Central High School
Drop-off/Pick-up Locations: Crestview Middle, Geggie Elementary*, Parkway Central High, Stanton Elementary*, Wren Hollow Elementary*
*Bus transportation is provided from drop-off/pick-up location to the SummerBlast site.
View a map for drop-off/pick-up locations
Select your preferred drop-off/pick-up location below to register.