A Parent/Child Trip for Fourth and Fifth Grade Families
Explore unique features that make the Ozark Mountain region a national treasure while making memories with your child that will last a lifetime. Join us as we:
- Hike through Elephant Rocks State Park
- Participate in a program at Johnson Shut-Ins
- Investigate the St. Francis River at Millstream Gardens
- Enjoy a campfire with s’mores
- Enjoy an evening program at the Battle of Pilot Knob State Historical Site.
We will spend Saturday night at the Shepherd Mountain Inn and Suites
Trip 1: September 14-15, 2019
Trip 2: September 28-29, 2019
$179 per person
Fee includes all overnight stay at a hotel with private parent/child room, supplies, equipment, activities, transportation by charter bus and meals.
To register: You will need an account to register online. Log in or sign up for an account if you do not already have one. You will need to add your child to your family profile. Once that process is complete, select 'Enroll Now' on the weekend you prefer below and choose only the name of the child who will be attending the program.